Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Misc

Notable Quote of the week:
"I don't know what she does (for exercise), but girlfriend looks ridiculous."
--Jody Becker, KFI News, 640AM, talking about how hot Madonna looks at 50

I'm so bummed ABC cancelled Pushing Daisies.
I love that show.

I got great stocking stuffers tonight: Japanese candies from Mitsuwa
I love it when they have unusual flavors of Kit Kat bars.
Tonight they had grape flavor. I wish they had banana. So many fun flavors are offered internationally.

Merry Christmas to me:
Brand new make-up case for lugging my stuff from house to house.
Featuring three of my favorite things (cherries, bees, chartreuse)
Only $9.97 at Grossmont Nutrition, a little store in the Grossmont Center mall that sells vitamins, wrapping paper, and discounted merchandise

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made this very same comment last night to my friends! i sad about pushing daisies.. what a creative show! so sad

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what i meant to say was "I'm sad", not i sad... geez.. it's been a long week!

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the colours of your new bag- so full of Spring!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

I heard Jody Becker say that! Did you hear the debate the other day between the sports guy and the guy filling in for Handel over pit bulls? Your make-up case is so pretty! Have a wonderful Christmas, Barb!

12:20 AM  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Your case is just gorgeous! I'd love to see how it is made - are the materials layered over each other ontop of a wicker basket?

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home