Thursday, May 21, 2009

Misc

Geez, has it already been five whole days since I last posted?
How does time zoom by so fast?
I have been spending too much time on Facebook, and not enough time here.

I was cruising Google Images earlier, trying to find inspirational photos for someone I was emailing, and I came across some fun ideas that I thought I'd share here.

Quilting without rules
Freestyle Quilt by Amy Seiffert


Pokey Little Puppy Fabric! Woohoo!


Scent-Sational Dog Beds makes beds from your recycled clothing.
Each bed comes with a pocket for your pet's favorite toy or bone


As found on Outsapop, amazing children's clothing made from vintage fabrics, by Kinchi
Kinchi's Etsy Shop
and Kinchimama's Etsy Shop

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of inspirational stuff.

2:53 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I really should patent my ideas as soon as I get them. I've been making my cat's beds out of my old clothes for years. They love it because it smells like me! Ok, that's a bit gross from the human standpoint, but they seem comforted by this especially if I have to board them at the Vet.

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read the Pokey Little Puppy books so often to my boys that I don't need the actual books any more to tell the story. I will check out that fabric for their kids.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Gina E. said...

BARB!!! I couldn't believe my eyes at this post! Like Mike, I read the Pokey Little Puppy books (but when I was a kid, not to my own kids because I don't have any), and that apron jumped off the screen at me - I've got the very same one in my linen cupboard!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Gina E. said...

Correction to that last comment. I meant the tea towel, not the apron! (in my linen cupboard)

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home