Sunday, June 21, 2009

Photobooth Fun

Squeezing four people into a photobooth can be interesting
Photobooth at the Fair
Photobooth

We had sooo much fun at the San Diego County Fair last night.
As usual, we ate our way through.
At least one of us had: artichoke sandwich, Tasty Chips, onion rings, chili cheese fries, red velvet cupcake, sliced green apple with caramel and nuts, iced coffee with chocolate, and....
chocolate-covered bacon (very good!).

We played Skee ball, and considered the Zipper, but we just aren't as young as we once were.
We used to love the Midway with its lights and excitement, and we used to love visiting the barnyard animals, but now we're just happy to spend time together.
We cruised the vendors and bought goodies, we laughed, we talked...
It was enough.

We'll return another day with our families to view exhibits (I love the wood, the photography, and the garden show).
We'll opt for more fun food, because that is part of the Fair's charm.
I want Indian Fry bread, roasted corn on the cob, and funnel cake.

The Fair is an annual tradition for us that holds quality moments and sentimental magic.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I love the County Fair (Warren County here, 13-18 July). Hoping to get some needlework together to enter a few categories this time. The prize money is of early 19th Century standards $3 for First, $2 for Second and $1 for Third, but it's such a thrill to see my stuff up there on display. My favorite exhibits are the farm animals, especially the chickens.
Great pictures!

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time.

I've changed my blog due to teckie problems. There is a link from my old one in case you want to pop in.

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barb:

How come you're the one peeking out from behind? I like the photobooth pics...reminds me of Amelie.

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Photo Booth Manchester said...

I love that you choose a vintage type of photo booth, thumps of this photo.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home