Tuesday, January 26, 2010

View Stick

Now that I've learned to knit, I keep looking at new yarns, patterns for hoodies or tops or hats...
I signed up on Ravelry.
And I just bought this nifty gadget called a View Stick.It's a clip-on magnifier that you place on your pattern, and the text is not only enlarged, but a red line indicates which line you're on.
Meaning this gadget would also be great for other uses--crocheting, cooking, etc.
I mean really, how freakin' cool is that?!

They're available on several sites, but I bought mine on
Annie's Attic.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Katy said...

Ooooh, I love this gizmo. My eyes are getting worse daily. Thanks, sista!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so much more functional than a magnifying glass.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home