Saturday, April 17, 2010

Miscellaneous

I'm loving Urban Threads makeover on Sunbonnet Sue.
The new girl is having a lot more fun!
Urban Threads sells embroidery patterns (machine and hand)


I just bought this pattern to make these adorable felted slippers.
God, aren't they CUTE?!!
Pattern by Melynda of FrenchPress Knits (etsy)
She offers seaming tutorials or her blog.

Jen, of The Felt Mouse, posted a really fun recycling idea:
turning eyeglasses into pins.
I suggested that you could go one step further and copper tape the edge then solder it.
I have to try this

I can't wait to try Bobby Flay's Frozen Mojito

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Four fun finds for the weekend!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Barb!

I saw your album at flickr of vintage dolls. I'm starting making dolls and I would like to ask you if you can send me a email copy of popeye and family pattern. I really love it!! And I would like to make them. I have some patterns I could send to you. My email is: anatevkab@yahoo.com.ar
I would appreciate it so much. Thanks in advance, hugs

7:29 PM  
Blogger Gina E. said...

SINbonnet Sue - what next!! I had a look at those designs on the link you provided - very cute!

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home