Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Cookie idea

I was in Henry's today, which is a local market that has more of a health orientation than the standard grocery store.
I'm fascinated by a product I saw there today--flavor infused peanut butter by Sunland.

The peanut butters are flavored with either raspberry, chocolate, carmel, or most fascinating of all...banana.

I wonder if these would make good cookies?

When I make sandwiches, I like natural-style peanut butter that you have to stir and refrigerate.
But these are too dry for baking, so when I make cookies I use the standard Skippy-type peanut butters with the added shortening.
Perhaps a peanut butter cookie recipe made with flavored pb could be yummy.
I know a lot of recipes are out there using Nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread), but I haven't yet tried any.

Hmmmm....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

This reminds me of something we used to buy my grandpa for Christmas every year-- I forget the name, but it was peanut butter with grape jelly swirled in.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home