Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Mmmmm....pie


I love watching cooking shows on television, and reading cooking-related magazines.
One of the best of both is Cooks Illustrated Magazine, which is also responsible for America's Test Kitchen, and Cook's Country.
The great thing about all these is they go into their kitchens and test test test until what comes out is a recipe tried and true--and one you can trust is going to be excellent.

So when I heard that their Raspberry Chiffon Pie is one of their top ten most requested recipes, I had to give it a try.
I wasn't disappointed.
In fact, I made it for a get together of friends, in place of a birthday cake.

It's a sophisticated version of, surprisingly, a jello pie.

Get the recipe on Artic Garden Studio, just don't leave out the whipped cream layer.
And check out her link to Batter Splattered.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home