Friday, April 16, 2010

Blogger's Generosity

Wow, I have some very generous blog friends.

Remember how I recently posted that a lot of my collage materials were damaged by water, and Mary Ann came to the rescue by sending me an envelope filled with ephemera?
Little did I know that package was just the opening act.

Holy cow, in the mail came a STUFFED to the brim box filled with so much more!

Sewing pattern envelopes, not to use for sewing, but to use in collage


Book covers, and books, also to use in collage.
Hmmm, I think I'm keeping that French cookbook though.
But come on--Jenny Lind and her Listening Cat? How perfect!


Oops, image is upside down. Oh well.
Two novelty neckties (my favorite kind)--hot air balloons, and international flags.
Also upholstery samples, and tassels

Scrapbooking supplies, sheets of music, book pages.
Some really amazing French poster images

Eek! Vintage photographs (I about fainted), and postcards

More photographs, postcards, valentines, miscellaneous papers

Really really fun things for collage--bingo cards, tickets, playing cards, postage stamps, etc.
A collage artist's dream

On top of all this goodness, I received another package from another blogger!
Jen, of The Felt Mouse, had just sent me this package.
But sent me another, this time of piggy-themed stuff.
Two pig potholders, kitchen string over a piggy body, and bacon in chocolate (surprisingly tasty)

Then Mary Ann sent yet ANOTHER package, this time a birthday gift!

A rubber stamp with a paw print design.
How cute is that?!

I am spoiled rotten, and loving it.
Thanks so much you guys!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer W. said...

Wow - you are set up!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Very Mary said...

Seems like I need to come to Cali for a visit in person...

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home