Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cirque du Soleil

Yesterday, my mom and sister-in-law and I went to the Balboa Theatre to see Cirque Dreams Illuminations.
I had seen bits of Cirque du Soleil acrobatics before, so I knew they were magical, but I didn't realize the shows involve something of a theme (like a play), including vocal performances.
It was amazing.

A bonus surprise was the theatrical debut of Robert Muraine, who I knew as the popper from season 4 of So You Think You Can Dance

An article, with more pics of the show here (includes a video excerpt).

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jordan said...

Love Love Cirque..My hub has taken me to see Saltimbanco and Allegria and it was absolutely amazing. My daughter has fallen in love with the shows as well. Truly an awe inspiring experience! Beats the traditional circus hands down!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

How fun! We got tickets for a show this summer. I can't wait to go. The kids are excited too.

5:22 AM  
Blogger Very Mary said...

How fun!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home