Thursday, April 22, 2010

Shopping ideas

My new slippers (from Lands End)


On my "gimme" list"
an alarm clock called "Sunrise", (by Homedics) that mimics the sun rising--it works with your own lamp to wake you more naturally...with light and nature sounds
This is fun--a cake shaped like a sandwich, from Perpetual Kid.The current issue of the Food Network Magazine suggests making yellow cake, with peanut butter frosting plus your favorite jelly.
I think this would be fun for a kid's themed party for someone turning 50 or 60!

I love the vintage teaspoons that have been remade into garden plant markers, by Monkeys Always Lookalso available in her etsy shop, and coincidentally located in my city of San Diego too!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

I like those spoons. Those are cute.

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home