Wednesday, July 06, 2005

How To?

I discovered 100 Things About Me lists first by reading the "about me" area of Heidi's blog. Now I've noticed them elsewhere, and they fascinate me. I have started my own list, but I'm not sure how to link it here. Does anyone who uses blogger know how to do this? Thanks. Until then I'll keep coming up with things. One hundred is a surprisingly large amount of things to list about ones self. I'm the type of person who enjoys reading trivia about people. I even like surveys. My friends and I used to create personal surveys to give one another around Christmas time, as a means to get ideas for gifts. It's remarkable that you can be friends with someone over twenty years and still there is so much more to know and learn about them. Anyway, they grew bored with all my questions, sigh, so we had to give it up. I really do need to be a research assistant or something, because I love scrounging around for info.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina E. said...

I am pleased to find someone else who likes filling out surveys. My husband hates them, so when the government send around the forms for a census, he is more than happy for me to fill it in! I used to work for the Morgan Gallup Poll, and I loved going around asking the questions and filling out the forms for everyone I interviewed! I wondered if it might be an Aries trait...what's your zodiac sign, Barb?

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home