Saturday, July 09, 2005

I am from...

Once again, Pea Soup comes through with some thought-provoking stuff on her site. I will have to write a poem now. Here's a template to work with. A little bit of nostalgia. I have some writing to do....

And more things that I have taken note of today:

The amazing merger of paper and quilting that I just now discovered by Naive Knitting

Well written article about the London tragedy, as posted by Susie Sunshine

I don't knit yet, but I do love folklore. This book looks interesting, in that it combines both. Oh my God....you can browse through Japanese craft books at Amazon Japan in English!

I want to make these brownies. And this odd combination of flavors in a cupcake intrigues me. Similar to this cupcake. The cool thing about having a blog is that I can make notes to myself like this, and I'll know where to find the information. No more little scraps of paper everywhere.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suse said...

Looking forward to reading your poem!

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home