Thursday, September 22, 2005

Sharing Past Projects

I thought it might be fun to share pics of some of the things I have made in the past. I have lots more pics to share, but here are a few...



This is a baby quilt I made for a friend who had a jack-in-the-box theme going. I can't remember what year this was (at least 10 years ago) and we're no longer friends, so I can't even go off the girl's age now. Anyway, it was my own pattern idea (and way more difficult than it would appear--lots of intersections to match up). This was my first experience with stenciling. I used a crayon-type paint, and I think it turned out rather well. Posted by Picasa


The other side of the quilt features a large clown (same as on the stencil) that is overstuffed. There is ribbon detail, a stuffed balloon shape, and prairie points...all in primary colors. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home