Friday, December 09, 2005

Japanese Candy


Yesterday I stopped in at Mitsuwa, the Japanese marketplace. I hear your collective drooling noises. I know. I make that sound too just driving by the place. I have been trying to avoid going in, because I'll want to throw down a hundred bucks on craft books, and I need that for Christmas presents.
Uh, bills? What bills?
But I went in specifically to find fun stocking stuffer candy. This one is a bit disturbing. Looks to be an over zealous wood cutter with an itchy finger on the ax. Those animals are looking nervous! I also picked up some Hello Kitty strawberry marshmallow balls, blueberry gum, grape-flavored gummis, and some other goodies. I was so hoping they would have fruit-flavored Kit Kats, but no such luck. I love to add unique candies to gifts though. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger my house is cuter than yours said...

What a fab idea to get Japanese candy for stocking stuffers! I wish I had a big import store like you have. ours does have the hello kitty strawberry marshmallows and they are devine!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home