Tuesday, March 21, 2006

just checking in....

Grrr...no computer yet, so I just have to post this way since I'm at the library. The bumer is that picasso and my scanner still work, but I can't post since my keyboard is all screwy. Aaarrrrggghhh.
The good news is that Amanda received her Vintage Vixen Swap items that I sent. I had a tough time sending that cup, let me tell you.
And awesome news is that I received my Candy Swap items today all the way from the UK from Megan. I will post a pic as soon as the computer Gods deem me able.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I love it all - epecially the cup!

Boo to computer troubles! I finally got a new mouse. And I am hiding this one!

6:25 PM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

hope your computer is on the mend. We miss you!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

jsut found you off violet's site. this candy thing sounds like way too much fun. gonna have to find out how to get in on that..

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home