Sunday, March 12, 2006

Moments frozen in time

 
I was cleaning up around here, and came across this old Polaroid of my parents. I could ask my mom when this was taken, but I won't. When were these insta-images popular? Pull it out, shake it, let it dry, stick it on a piece of cardboard. I'm guessing late 60's on this, but I could be wrong. My mom is 80 now. My parents were married 62 years when my dad passed away two years ago. Last Friday would have been his birthday, so he's been on my mind a lot. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The photo in wonderful. Your parents look beautiful. My daughter's birthday is 10 March, too.

10:54 PM  
Blogger The Calico Cat said...

What timing.... Lovely photo. You look so much like your mom...

6:49 AM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

Wow 62 years. I can't imagine. What a sweet life they had together. I love the socks your mom is wearing in this photo.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Jennifer W. said...

Sorry to hear about your dad - but glad to hear he and your mom had so many wonderful years together before he passed. Inspiring...

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

B:

Buy the finest, shiniest, bonniest picture frame you can and FRAME that photo!

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's such a lovely photo to have. So glad you found it!

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home