Saturday, March 11, 2006

Window Shopping

Lucky is my favorite magazine (duh, it's about shopping!). I was totally inspired with this month's issue.
(drooling) lovely Marimekko fabrics (of course I would pick out the most expensive one). Link here.
  Posted by Picasa

And another beauty. Link here.
  Posted by Picasa

Beautiful red berry dinner plate that reminds me of Lisa's photos and art. Link here.
  Posted by Picasa

Lovely shell-shaped salt and pepper cellars (info here)
  Posted by Picasa
and the same site has silver or gilded seashells, fruit, and veggies. I love this silver pomegranate.
  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana S. Whitney said...

Thanks for your comment at Journal-to-a-muse. I love discovering people with intersecting interests. This pomegranate is awesome. Will have to go look at Lucky. Don't believe I've seen it on the magazine racks. There was a pomegrante tree in front of the house I grew up in... and I never new it's meaning in the Demeter and Persephone myth. Maybe I knew better than to taste it... so I COULD LEAVE!! Can't wait to see your quilting finds.
Wish I knew the answer to your blogger question! Happy Hound Holding.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home