Thursday, November 30, 2006

Photobooth Friday

Well, it's already Friday in many places in the world, and nearly so here...
Mom, puttin' on a top hat
Mom, puttin' on a top hat.

At least I'm about 95% sure it's my mom. She thinks it is, but she can't remember. My mom is 81 now, so that puts this photo in the 20's ya'll. My God. Pretty darned special, I say.

The incredible Andrea is the genious behind Photobooth Friday. I really hope Andrea one day puts her writing talent toward a published book on this passion of hers. It will be amazing.

There's also a photobooth group on Flickr, and a photobooth website that is in my links on the side of this blog. Please make use of my links--that's why they're here.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger LeS said...

I love that you have these vintage VINTAGE booth shots in your collection - priceless!!

8:40 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

yesyes, absolutely-- priceless. such a treasure!

and thanks for your kind words and encouragement... one of these days (hopefully sooner rather than later), I'll write that book. xo

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love vintage photos. I have a few of my mom. Lovely pic of your Mom.

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom is adorable! It's it the best, to have such treasured family photos?

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mum and her bowler bowl me over!

12:27 AM  
Blogger Teri M. said...

Too cute!! I love that you have all these family ones!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home