Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sting, Sweet Baby James, and a big ass tree

Geez, my third post in one day!
It was a great way to wind up the day. In fact, I may have to send KPBS a check for the privilege.

Did any of you guys see the special on tv tonight, "Music Cares man of the year: James Taylor"?
Amazing.
It's surprising that I have never learned to play music when I love it so.

I have eclectic musical preferences, but my favorite is probably folk music.
It's so jolly feel good. But in a genuine way.
Besides, I got to see Sting twice tonight. Once performing in a tribute to James, and again at the tree opening at the Rockefeller Center (which I vow to see live once in my life). And in between an incredible video about Ocean Beach that I plan to purchase a copy of right away.
I really don't watch as much tv as it seems like I do....
Sigh...

Nothing quite as joyous as standing a couple of inches away from the tv, singing and dancing.
Ha! There. Now you know my secret.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

What?? JT had a special and I knew nothing about it?? What's up with that?! Darn it.

11:28 AM  
Blogger angela said...

i saw the special too!!!! i thought i was the only one... i really enjoyed it. i'd love to see the tree lighting live someday also. it all looks so spectacular on the tele, imagine it in real life?

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great...
(must tell you about my Sting fetish sometime LOL)

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home