Sunday, June 10, 2007

Creative cake

I'm totally out of the loop on this...the results are in and the contest is way over. Actually, I'm not sure if it's over.
The site crashes my computer or I'd give more info.
Maybe someone can give me an update.

But it's still so cute I thought I'd mention it.
(besides, my scanner is at home, and I'm not...so no new pics to share).

I watch, as I've mentioned, Ace of Cakes, so I know you can make ANY design in frosting and fondant.
It's the coolest thing ever.

Here's an entry cake (from blogger A Muffin Story) to the Threadcakes contest--a challenge to make the best cake based on one of the Threadless tee shirt designs.

This cake is based on the Insomnia tee:


Read about it here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

adorable!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home