Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Misc.

*Great post on color (written for quilting, but it works on all art levels), by That Dorky Homemade Look.
(I found it linked by The Calico Cat)

*I don't buy jewelry for myself very often, especially necklaces, because I'm allergic to nickel.
But I couldn't resist this pears necklace from Thimble.


*Speaking of Thimble, I am inspired by her new pillow covers.

*Need some kind of boost, of inspiration, of ideas?
Head on over to Art for Housewives.
By far one of the best blogs out there. I don't know how she finds the time to cull all those links. But there is always something great on there.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Calico Cat said...

Thanks for the link - what have you been up to?

3:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Barb, lovely pendant. thanks for the interesting link.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home