Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Me...I'm rooting for the rocker nurse

Okay, you guys already know I love my tv.
Truth is, it's just more fun to craft or sew with the tv on.
So, that being said, are you watching American Idol?

Granted, most of America is pissed that Josiah didn't make it,
especially in light of the fact that several of the contestants, ahem, aren't altogether amateur.

And Project Runway...gotta love that show.
If you read Blogging Project Runway, those of you outside the UK can also watch video from Project Catwalk.
So so good.
This season's Project Runway wasn't (I say thankfully) filled with as much cat fighting, but we do have a new adjective.
Fierce!
Love him or hate him, Christian just cracks me up.
Oh my God, he is so fierce...he's beast--you just don't know! (wink)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

I love PR this season. Wasn't sure about Christian, but now I'm rooting for him and I can't wait to watch last night's episode/reunion!

I was in La Jolla yesterday (just for the day) and USA Today came to our hotel door. On the cover was a feature about Oscar fashions and the headline read: Fierce or Fugly...Christian has put fierce on the map! Or at least that's how he'll spin it. wink.

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Barb.
Love the PR clip. I've not seen it yet on UK TV. He had me in stitches. What a character! Can't wait for the series.

Your hearts were cute too. Lovely idea your swap partner had.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home