Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Miscellaneous...


Jen sent me a link to Apartment Therapy website, and this amazing pillow made from clothing labels.
I had written about sewing with labels before, but the style of this pillow is a new twist. I love it!
Previously, I embellished an apron with labels.
And I mentioned a lady who made a quilt from labels.

And while I'm thinking about it, there's something else I wanted to share.
I was at a grocery store the other day, and up front, beside the handicapped parking spaces...
two spaces for Hybrid vehicles only.
I had never seen that before.

Hmmm...homemade recipes for Girl Scout Cookies...
from my favorite, Baking Bites.
Tagalongs (the name of one of the dogs I'm watching right now. And yes, he was named after the cookie)
Samoas
Do-Si-Dos
a kind-of Thin Mints

Make your own personalized (um, adult content) Conversation Hearts (from Brownie Points blog).

I am so sad that Court TV changed to Tru TV.
Tru sucks sucks sucks.
I miss my Court TV...

Sorry for my absence here. I've been having horrible migraines.
Too, I'm without a scanner, and all my stuff to scan is at my mom's house anyway.
So bear with me...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Pattie - Chicagoland, IL said...

Thanks for all of the cool links. Hope your headache vanishes soon. Thinking healing thoughts for you.

9:38 AM  
Blogger KR said...

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Thanks for those links! Loving the label pillows too!

Also wanted to let you know I'm having a contest on my blog if you wanted to stop by and check it out!

http://homegrownrose.typepad.com/reclaimingthehome

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home