Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Ooh, I've got mail!

page marker
The ever generous Mary Ann sent me this rockin' page marker for my birthday.
Yay!

I was trying to find a link to these in her etsy shop, but no luck.
LOVE these so much.
The awesomeness doesn't really come across in the scan--the beads are iridescent.

I've purchased a few of these from her in the past for gifts and for myself, but I need more than one because I tend to read several books at the same time.
They're so cool--the pretty beads sit along the binding, and the wire gently fits in the crease of your pages.

And isn't that a cute gift tag?!

Thank you once again fairy blogmother--I so so appreciate it
(especially since I suck and forgot your birthday).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely present! I hope you had a lovely birthday. Happy Belated Birthday!

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home