Sunday, July 20, 2008

Misc

I've been cruising through Flickr, looking for inspiration for The Purse Project, and have been discovering some incredible collages (check out the blog--I found some great stuff to link).
In my search, I came across some other projects that just make my mind start running with possibilities.

Like this stitched paper vest (click on images to go to the Flickr pages, and to view more of the details)

Stitched paper hanging
Originally uploaded by lizziegolden


Or this "drawing with thread"

woof
Originally uploaded by noii's


Tutorial to turn an apron into a tote bag, by Ambrosian Beads.

Ha! Meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato frosting!
(thanks, Pipstitch)

This video, Lion Hug, makes me cry and smile at the same time

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Barb, just catching up. So pleased something is happening to reduce your pain levels. When you are consciously or unconsciously fighting pain, it really takes a toll on your physical and mental energy. I'm so pleased your life is turning a corner.

7:00 AM  
Blogger svelteSTUFF said...

I want a 'kitty' after watching that video!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

Hey Barb, I've given you and your fantastic blog an award.
http://pipstitch.blogspot.com/2008/07/only-about-month-late.html

4:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

great idea.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home