Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Hors d' oeuvre yumminess

I'm dog-sitting and am therefore away from my scanner, so I'm limited as to what I can post.
Ditto being away from my sewing machine.
So another recipe will have to do.
This is for a super yummy Cheese Dip for crackers.
I was at a party recently, and everyone loved this, so I asked for the recipe.

Mix together:
one 8-ounce package cream cheese (lite is okay, but in my opinion, uh, why bother?)

1/4 cup chopped peanuts

3/4 teaspoon curry powder

1/4 cup chopped green onion (combination of the white bulb with the green tops)

1/4 cup chopped raisins

Form the mixture into a ball and refrigerate.
At serving time pour your favorite purchased (bottled) mango chutney over the top.

Serve with crackers.
This stuff is addicting!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger GlorV1 said...

I think this sounds really good. I have to try it. Thank you.

12:01 PM  
Blogger GlorV1 said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I just wanted to say that your 3D Boston Terrier Bag is beautiful. Do you sell them? If so, I'd like one. Let me know. Thanks.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Vallen said...

THis my kind of stuff. I live on nibblies. I gotta give it a try.

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shall make this. I shall make a success of this. Come over on Thanksgiving - you'll see!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home