Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fun Food

One of my favorite gifts to give friends is assembling a collection of items, often with a theme.
For example, when my friend Tracie obtained her black belt, my friend debs and I put together a gift basket (the "basket" in this case was an upturned Powerpuff Girls cap) of Wonder Woman themed items.
Once I gave a bowl, spoon, spatula, all the ingredients, and a recipe for chocolate chip cookies.
I like to give kitchen gadgets with a foodie book (or culinary fiction), and unique food items.

But what I love most of all is finding items with a play on words.
This is sure to bring a smile.
These also make great white elephant gifts.
Here are some fun food examples:

Butt Massage


Spotted Dick


Cock Soup


Cock-a-Leekie Soup


Oh my gosh, hot sauce is a world unto its own.
There are sooo many fun hot sauce labels.
This, however, has to be my favorite:
Red Rectum Hot Sauce


More fun foods here.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL In Croatia I came across Bonko sweets which made me smile. Wasn't there an unfortunate naming of a car once which translated badly?

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Tracie said...

Too funny! I've got to get the hot rectum sauce for Chris.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Very Mary said...

*giggles madly*

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home