Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,
These are some things that I'd like for Christmas:

Deluxe doggie hammock, to keep my car clean


A double-frame wallet by Hobo, in one of the metallic colors (makes me drool just posting this)


Tickets to see In the Heights at the Civic Theatre next year.


A new phone.
Droid is Verizon's answer to the iphone.
Or maybe I should switch to AT&T (my Verizon contract expires in May) and get the real deal.

A gift certificate to learn how to pole dance.
I am so not kidding.
Exercise that's fun (and sexy)?! I'm all for it.

One of girl hula's photographs (I love them all)

A deck of Mexican Loteria cards to collage with.

Natural fiber yarns. Bamboo or wood knitting needles.

Books (I have a "gimme" list on Amazon)

Gift certificate to take a Pet First Aid Class (can't believe I haven't done this yet)

A bunch of Gardner & Bloome Harvest Supreme (the garden needs work)
A portable drafting table

I set of post earrings so I can get used to wearing pierced earrings again (I don't wear them enough now, so the holes have partially closed).
Sorry, but they have to be real gold--I'm allergic to nickel, so no mixed metals.

A full set of Prismacolor pencils (sometimes available at Aaron Brothers with a coupon for 40% off)

A class in the red kitchen

and so many more things.
It's fun to dream.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina E. said...

Well, I hope you get at least TWO of those things from a friend or family member!

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home