Monday, November 30, 2009

It's Catalog Time!

I love catalogs.
I like "window" shopping, I like making up wish lists, and I love getting ideas to recreate my own versions of stuff.
Just sayin'.
It's in every crafter's heart to diy.

Here are some things that have caught my eye so far:
Buckets of Joy Advent Calendar from Garnet Hill.
I've seen lots of Advent ideas, but this is my favorite.

Also at Garnet Hill, I love love love this Lambwool Intarsia Cardigan sweater with the dog applique.
Unfortunately it's no longer shown on the website, so I'm not sure if it's still available.
Hmmm...maybe I can recreate the idea using wool felt?

Also from Garnet Hill, Spotty Wool Throw

How freaking cute is this crocheted capelet?!
From Sundance.
I literally JUST got the catalog, and the website already says it's sold out. Aarrgghh!
Also from Sundance, this Parisienne Necklace is so pretty.

and again, from Sundance, Mercury Glass Orb strands.
I love the way this looks--inspiration!
Tape Measure Mat, from Viva Terra

Also from Viva Terra, Tin Can Angels

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home