Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Enough!

We've had non-stop rain in Southern California, and that's really unusual for us.
I've been home sick from work, and it's a blessing not to be out on the road.
Southern Californians don't drive well in the rain.

My mom's driveway this morning

Beside the fence is a stream that is currently street level


Water was threatening to flood into the house this morning. Ugh.
My poor seedlings in my garden are probably washed away.

I'll bet the scene at the beach is really something right now.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be praying that the rain subsides around your place and that whole area. And that you get well very soon.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Gina E. said...

It makes you wonder, doesn't it? Is some Higher Power sitting up in the sky saying "You lot complain about bushfires - well, cop this!"
Hope the rain didn't spoil your Christmas, and best wishes for a great New year!

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home