Wednesday, March 23, 2011

How Do You Wish To Sparkle?


I am absolutely fascinated by the idea of taking the
Sparkles class
offered by Jamie Ridler, and including many guest teachers.
We all still have time to sign up, but we have to hurry.

And I certainly need some sparkle in my life!
I want to be glittery and shiny.

Several years ago, I bought a friend of mine a little tiny glass bottle filled with "fairy dust".
The stopper top was connected with a little tiny spoon (wait a minute...was it a wand?), and you could scoop out the glittery dust and blow to the wind...and cast your wish.
I wish (no pun intended) I had bought one for myself--what an amazing little treasure!

The idea of wishcasting right now is serendipitous, because this is a big year of change for me.
I'm tired of being tired, so I'm concentrating on health and wellness.
I enrolled in a nutrition school, and am being trained to become a holistic health coach.
My first client is myself, and I'm going to learn all the ways I can to bring myself back to a healthy place physically, emotionally, spiritually.
Basically the school is my mentor, and then I will take all the things I learn on my path to wellness, and will be able to help others do the same.

So right now my focus and my wish is success on this path...the path I'm meant to be walking...my intended niche.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to include art therapy in my coaching, and I know this year is going to be a huge transformation.
I'm excited!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

You're doing it the right way, I think. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

11:29 AM  
Blogger aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

I'm excited for you!
As you wish this for yourself, I wish this for you as well. Good luck in all that you do :]

12:28 PM  
Blogger Kate Robertson said...

As you wish for yourself I also wish for you. Good Luck in your new coaching venture

12:31 PM  
Blogger erinrichardson said...

An excellent wish! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Sandra Marie said...

Here's to sparkling in your transformation! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Ginny said...

Your new journey sounds exciting and wonderful. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Sara Rae said...

What a wonderful journey you're on! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Great wish and great journey you are on. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Qtswede said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home