Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mustache Cookies on a Stick!

For my friend Jen's son Ryan's birthday last year, I am finally getting around to sharing the mustache cookies on a stick that I made.
There are several kits available with cookie cutters in various mustache shapes.
I chose the Munchstache kit.

The trick is to attach your skewer and patiently wait until the cookies are thoroughly cooled.
At first it seems like the sticks aren't going to hold, but they worked out beautifully!
Perfect for fun photo opportunities!
Wouldn't these be amazing for using as a prop in a photobooth?!

I ended up just using melted chocolate to ice these roughly, but you could properly pipe on designs and even use frosting.
Pre-frosted:

Lips!



Hipstamatic shots

Yummy too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home