Monday, November 21, 2005

Bias tape Apron pattern, and Spool Pet, 1935


 Posted by Picasa
I found this today amongst items that had been my grandmother's. This (and the other one) is printed on the cardboard backing of packages of bias tape! Torn, but still a wonderful find. Directions not too clear here, but I'll enlarge them and put them on the vintage flickr group when I have a chance.


 Posted by Picasa

Cute little kitty that you make with the cardboard and a wooden thread spool. Fun poem to go with it.

 Posted by Picasa


 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWW - but then again I am a sucker for cats.....
Amy

5:45 AM  
Blogger Susie Sunshine said...

Love the apron! (And I love bias tape! It's the cheaters way to hem.)

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the spool kitty! I might have to give that a try :)

7:47 PM  
Blogger my house is cuter than yours said...

I freaking love that cat! i'm glad I am going through some of your archives right now, i don't know how i missed this post! It's scrap crafty! I would love to see what the other animals listed looked like!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home