Thursday, November 17, 2005

You and me up in the trees...

Oh, one other thing. This especially for croque-choux and Claudia too: just think, if you ever have an extra $50K laying around, you could get your very own treehouse. This courtesy of the infamous Neiman Marcus Christmas catalog. I have a love/hate relationship with money. Part of me doesn't want it to be important, hence my lack of career amibition, and my inability to save. Another part of me appreciates Donald Trump in his helicopter on the Apprentice tonight, talking about "the good life" and how that's how you live if you have a lot of money. Part of me would adore being able to shop that catalog. Among other things.

PS: I obviously can't wait for American Idol and Rock Star to resume.

1 Comments:

Blogger Billie said...

I watched The Apprentice last night in awe as they flew around New York. What an amazing life it would be!

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home