Thursday, November 17, 2005

Ooh, personalized fun

I'm house-sitting/dog-sitting again, but that means I'm away from my sewing machine (and I was actually back to working on projects again too), and away from my scanner...so I can only post here what I find on the web. But then we all know how much I love shopping, and God knows there is a lot of stuff to choose from. The idea of photo stamps intrigues me. I had read that the program was discontinued when people were using the "wrong" type of images (uh, like the Unabomber...see article here). But evidently it's a go again.
Speaking of personalized items, how about your own version of M&M candies?!

Too tired for more right now. Lots of books to share with you tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You knwo we looked into photo stamps for our wedding invitations... Too expensive - so we chose the trite but appropriate "Love" stamps. & to think I have some nice professional photographs that we could have used. (I actually have professional photos of my cats too - no red-eye in those....)
Amy - who loves the mint m&ms

6:49 AM  
Blogger Billie said...

I looked at those photostamps the other day, a little too expensive. But I did see how it would look with one of my photos of dd -- very cute!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Gina E. said...

There is always one person who will spoil something for everybody else, isn't there. We have had those personalised stamps available here in Oz for a few years now, and I don't recall hearing about any misuse of the facility.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home