Wednesday, November 16, 2005

More gimmes and gotta haves

skirt
Nothing like window shopping to ease my mood a bit. This skirt reminds me of the apron Kath just sent me. I am digging the new Boden catalog--like anthropologie, but friendlier. Just sayin'.

cardigan
They also have this boiled woil cardigan--a classic never out of style wonder. It's actually a big deal that I'm looking at clothes. I've never even liked shopping for clothes. I always liked dressing in jeans or shorts and tees. I spend my money on other things, like kitchen stuff, books, and fabric. But, like I said in a recent post, it's as if my clothes aren't my own anymore. I need something new to reflect the new me. I need more "grown-up" clothes that are still comfortable and fun.

blazer
This company, Weekenders, appeals to me also. Fabrics for travel can scrunch up and not wrinkle. Simple knit flowing skirts and simple lines. I like it.



I have decided to cancel my Locals Thursday and Fabulous Friday posts for now--at least until I get a digital camera. I'll continue with Woof Nanny Speaks on Mondays, because it brings back a doggie theme to the blog that I rather enjoy. Well, I have to go back to work today, so I'd better get ready. At least it's in the department I enjoy today. Part of the day should be slow enough to allow me to continue reading Eldest, by Christopher Paolini. Juvenile, you say? I beg to differ! It's right up there with Chronicles of Narnia, and better than Harry Potter.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that skirt in the first pic. Thanks for posting that pic. I may try to use that design on a scarf or skirt in the future.

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home