Thursday, January 05, 2006

Eek, my comments link disappeared

Okay, call me insecure, but comments are about the most important thing about blogging. I have finally reached a point in my life where I don't need a man to feel worthy, yet somehow I still need the justification of blog comments. And what do I do? I messed around with my settings somehow, and for some reason my comments field is not showing up. God knows blogger support isn't blazing thru fire to help me out, so can any of you? All my settings fields are enabled....I don't get it, unless it's a system glitch of some kind (I hope). If anyone is a computer whiz, please be so kind as to leave on comment on my email address: barbian7@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Post Script: lol, notice THIS post has a comments field. The two following do not. I still don't get it, but as long as it's fixed from now on. I swear, I spend so much time tearing my hair out on the computer over stupid stuff. Like all the time I spent thinking I screwed up on the banner and putting a photo in my header...only to find out the photo just doesn't show up on MY home computer, but manages to for everyone else. Grrrr...
Anyway, I'm learning a lot of html at least.

3 Comments:

Blogger blackbird said...

I think there might have been a comments issue with blogger yesterday.
I tried to leave comments in a couple of places and was not able to.

4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny about needing comments? I've only just started blogging and I'm already letting whether or not I have comments get to me! I never thought it would bother me. Crazy.

Hope your problem is sorted now (I can't help I'm afraid as I haven't got a clue). I really enjoy reading your blog.

5:57 AM  
Blogger Shanna said...

I'll work on it! May I suggest that the next time you play around with it copy and paste the HTML into NotePad before making any changes...that way if seomthing goes wrong you can just paste it back in. I've learned the hard way!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home