Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Update

It looks like the dog is going to be fine, Thank God. Same dog that's in my banner here. Whew. I was so worried. And you know the little shrug I posted recently? I love it when gifts are appreciated. When you sew (or whatever craft you do) it's sometimes tough to gauge who might appreciate your efforts, and who might instead just shrug (no pun intended) it off. I am really careful now regarding who I spend my time and effort sewing for--because it's just that: sewing and crafting equals time, money, and effort. Far more than many realize. Anyway, I was thrilled to get this email about the shrug I made:
"Callie LOVES the shrug! She’s been wearing it so much, we have to make her take it off to eat! She told my Mom on the phone that she has a ‘princess jacket’! Thank you so much for making it for her."
Pretty cool, huh?

3 Comments:

Blogger LauraK said...

Awww... Barb that is so great. A Princess shrug. I want a princess shrug!

2:14 PM  
Blogger my house is cuter than yours said...

That is soo awesome! And I totally agree with you about crafting for people who love what you make for them. It makes all the difference!

9:50 PM  
Blogger The Calico Cat said...

Definately cool! My future MIL talked about her quilt during my bridal shower & My GF who hosted the party had her quilt on DISPLAY! :o)

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home