Saturday, January 21, 2006

Wow, what a recipe!

I treated myself to an amazing recipe that I had seen on Everyday Italian on the Food Network. The dish is a Caesar Salad with polenta croutons. And the lettuce is grilled. I had never tried polenta, so that made it more fun. Everything about this recipe is excellent.
For dessert, fresh strawberries and Stonyfarm French Vanilla yogurt. Seriously the best yogurt on the planet. Any of you who eat yogurt because it's "good for you" or think it's a good "diet" food, and then you opt for those nasty low fat and non-fat versions....OH NO! Just try the whole milk type with the cream top. Heaven. Eating is supposed to be FUN, remember?

1 Comments:

Blogger Billie said...

Oh, my favorite show! My dd bought me the cookbook. I have made a few of her dishes, I like the salad she made today. So simple!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home