Friday, March 24, 2006

Cupcakes and goodies


hi! Gosh I've missed ya'll. I'm on kitty duty at a client's house right now, so I'm able to post a couple of things. Like stuff that is just too cute not to share, like these cupcake towers! Or here's a version from Hallmark.


And how cute are these little bear-shaped containers for cinnamon sugar?! I just made my friend Jen a birthday gift bag, using a cute bag Hallmark has with a big cupcake on it, and in it is this little bear with a bag of his sugar, plus natural cookie sugars from India Tree that I posted about recently, and organic sprinkles from Whole Foods Market. She's in the midst of moving, and doesn't need another item to pack. I figured this might be some stuff she could use and have fun with her kids.

and while we're talking about nifty stuff for the kitchen check out these amazing Geman pepper mills from Penzeys Spices.

Anyway, now that I have a computer to play with (but no photos yet), I have a loss for words! What's that all about? I'll think of something and post later today.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that bear is cute! did it come from hallmark too?

12:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love that cup cakeholder - will look for one in oz. i am typing this with one hand because footfoot, a mini foxy who thinks he's human, has demanded to be cuddled even though i'm on the blog.

12:42 PM  
Blogger woof nanny said...

Oops, I forgot to link the bear. He's linked now. From the Bakers Catalog--the people who make King Arthur Flour.

2:45 PM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

LOVE those cupcake trees. I've wanted one for a while now!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home