Saturday, April 29, 2006

Crochet-covered bottlecap

The first post I ever did on this blog (other than an introduction) was of a bag I made with a mod floral fabric. I made a flower pin that looked like a clasp, but the best part was finally finding a use for a crochet-covered bottlecap that a friend had given to me. Now that I have a scanner, I can show you the detail a bit better. And the great thing about my using Flickr here versus Picasa, is that you can click on the image to see a larger version.
Bottlecap flower

3 Comments:

Blogger woof nanny said...

Riyan: I only found one blog, and it's just ads. I can't fathom you'd just be spam though, so if you have another, let me know what it is.

9:24 PM  
Blogger LauraK said...

Hi Barb, look at that first comment on your first post - It's me and I'm still here!

1:36 AM  
Blogger mervet elsangedy said...

good

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home