Thursday, April 27, 2006

Candy swappers!

  Posted by Picasa
I just realized that I never posted the goodies I received from my first candy swappers swap! Well, I DID thank her and I did post to the candy site--I'm not THAT lame.
Candy Swappers first theme was regional candies. I was lucky and got a partner from the UK, so was blown away by the Banana-flavored Kit Kat, and what she labeled "Perry Sweets" (what we call Gummis!). There was even a fried egg-shaped gummi, a Coke bottle, and hearts! And check out those coconut mushrooms! Chocolate-covered Brazil nuts. The licorice pinwheels were seriously to die for--all tied up in pretty cellophane with a gold sticker, then other candies in clear cellophane and brown satin ribbon. So pretty and all so yummy. The hard striped candies were also licorice and amazingly good. A new swap will be announced soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I'm hungry again...
Anytime you want to do a one on one candy swap (my French stuff for goodies from back Home) let me know ;o)

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chocolate-covered Brazil nuts? Lord.

I've been dieting for months. I've got nothing to swap. Just give me candy. Now.

I had a non-dairy tofu salad for lunch, so maybe you can forgive me being a trifle terse.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Yum! I love fruit & nut Dairy Milk!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home