Friday, April 21, 2006

Springtime...

I always say my favorite time of year is Summer, but I think really it's now. Spring. The birds are hovering about the feeder outside the picture window. The weather is warm enough for shorts, but not too cold. And not hot the way it will be in a few months when I'll thank God the air conditioning in my car works.

Speaking of God, I got an email from Jesus Christ today. As in from the Jesus Christ Show on KFI 640AM, since I posted about it recently. I thought that was pretty cool.

It has been a nice day all around. Took Duke (the dog in my banner) to Fiesta Island, where the wildflowers are in bloom again. Treated myself to a butterscotch-dipped twist cone at Mr. Frosty in Pacific Beach. I love that place. It's a San Diego landmark as far as I'm concerned.

What's up in your neck of the woods?

2 Comments:

Blogger LauraK said...

It's starting to get hot here in AZ, Barb. I can't believe it. We have the a/c on in the house in the houe already!

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sun has been very coy in Los Angeles. It's the time of year when if you wear a jacket in the morning you're too hot, but if you don't have one in the evening - well you wish you did, I'll tell you what.

But I'll have to come clean and tell you that I HATE SUMMER!!!

It's best to be honest.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home