Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Thanks, Anonymous

Whoever 'anonymous' is that left this website in comments...thank you!!! Blogger does have email notification of comments, but very often I'm not given the email address of the person writing. Is this only when people don't leave their information? Because sometimes it's there. I really like to respond to people personally (especially the first time they write), and it's so frustrating. Sometimes I get a link to blogs, and I'll leave a comment there if their email address is not available. I rarely comment within my comments, because it's too difficult for people to remember to check back, and I find it too impersonal. But anyway, that was a great link, and I hadn't seen it previously. Very cool!

Post Script: Holy crap! They're in my own city! Gotta check that place out. I think that's one of the shops that I found in a local magazine's lists of places to see. Yep, definitely.

Maybe I should start my own online shop????

4 Comments:

Blogger The Calico Cat said...

I'd buy one from you...
(must not start a tie collection, must not start a tie collection...)

4:37 AM  
Blogger LauraK said...

Hi Barb! This is a great link. Anything with neckties is a winner in my book!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Thriftin' Gal @ Junk In My Trunk said...

I think you only get their emails when they post their address on their blog, on the profile page.

Why not start your own online shop, it could be a lot of fun!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Yes.....You could do an Etsy Shop ! It's easy and cheap!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home