Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Weird MeMe

Second one for the day! This one seen on Amy's blog.

1) I was a vegetarian from 3rd grade to 7th, after the school taught us about farm animals and how they were killed for our food. I dabbled in meat on occasion since then, but some sort of pride has prevented me from ever telling my family.

2) I sleep better during the afternoons. I am a night owl by nature--rarely go to be before 1am even on the days I work early. I am somewhat afraid of the dark.

3) I was stalked by an ex-boyfriend, as well as the girlfriend of an ex-boyfriend. Very stressful indeed. I have also been physically assaulted, but I refuse to be jaded by this.

4) I am obsessive about being thorough and detailed at work, yet my own bedroom is always a complete mess. I am like my mom and leave all kinds of crap on the dining table.

5) I am great about ideas but not so great on finishing.

6) I can't walk within a mile of an animal and not say hi. Usually in a squeaky voice. Animals love me.

7) I can drink water straight out of the kitchen faucet (can you say three brothers?) and milk still tastes better out of a paper carton.

8) I hate Thanksgiving. Haven't celebrated it in as long as I can remember. Initially it involved too many weird family members, and then the whole can't eat turkey thing because I said so (see #1). Stubborn pride. Ah, she really is a redhead!

I'm sure there are many more strange traits, but that's all I can think of right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Calico Cat said...

no so weird.... (I can totally relate to #5 & I am not to big on those family get togethers either...) I vege on occasion - more out of budget constraints than anything else... I married a meat eater!

4:52 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

LOL! I have to say that I tend to agree with many of your points! Especially 4, 5 & 6! Hmm . . . I'm a red head, too . . . ha ha

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home