Sunday, April 30, 2006

Gadget

This might be old news to some of you, but for me this was a huge discovery. This made the cost of my quilting class immediately worth the course fee. Most of you have used fusible webs like Wonder Under, Aleene's, etc...right?

Have you heard of Steam-a-Seam?

You iron on the backside of your fabric, and peel off the paper to expose the glue (just like regular fusible web),

but then it's FINGER PRESSABLE! and REPOSITIONABLE!

Only after finding exactly where you want it do you iron it on permanently.
THAT, my friends, is the best!
In my area at least, it's available at Joann's Fabrics.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Calico Cat said...

I have a bunch os SAS lite right now... & I actually used it yesterday! (I'll blog about it later... reading first today.)

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home