Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Who knew blogs had so much good stuff?!

"But it's OK. I'm totally fine being just the doofus part of hipster doofus. Doofuses (Doofii? Doofusees? Doofusers?) are good people. We are "colorful." We have our own brand of Doofus Chic, and we are livin' out loud and proud. Kind of like Scientologists... but not so jumpy on the couchy."

That is a quote from Crazy Aunt Purl, a blog that has the quantity of comments I long for...so she certainly doesn't need any advertising from the likes of me...but damn that woman needs to write a book already.

3 Comments:

Blogger kt said...

I agree completely, having just found Dear Auntie meself. She's a RIOT. You'd probably also like LemonyLemonade's blog--sorry, don't know how to link in a comment, but Google her. She's a diversely crafty wench!

Your tie-work is lovely. I've peeked at RickRackRuby's, and Angela from the Nashville Stitch N Bitch blog pointed me to you. I'm brainstorming a tie quilt, too, but I don't want to cut them up!

Great blog. Used to live in North Park for many years; nice to see some familiar places you've pictured. Keep up the good work! Peace.

12:38 AM  
Blogger purplecupcake said...

You are NOT kidding about 'the quantity of comments I long for'. I'm lucky to get 1 comment on my blog...lol
Soooo, thanks for your comment! LOL
I have 5 dogs at the moment and I admire that you actually get to work with them...I love my little chihuahua...Hey, I should blog about her!
Lately, I've been reading blogs and here and there and I really enjoy yours.
Were you part of candyswappers?
~Jeanette

6:18 AM  
Blogger The Calico Cat said...

I just caught up on CAP (I missed her... & then stopped stopping by & now I'm back....)

I knew you would like her!

Too true about the comments, but if you read a thread, you will see that she replies in her comments and commentors comment on comments... I'm just sayin.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home