Sunday, June 18, 2006

Do any of you live near Puerto Vallarta?

I know I said I can find anything on the computer. It's more tough when my time is limited at the library. Maybe someone can help.
I bought a leather backpack in a store on the main drag by the boardwalk in Puerto Vallarta. The store sold leather goods like sandals, bags, and coats. The backpack is handmade, with brass buckles that say D'Luciano. The bag is stamped D'Luciano Moda Mexico. I want to purchase some more buckles, because I lost the main clasp in an accident, and one of the front pocket buckles broke. I can't find a reference to this store anywhere. I'd like to write them and see if I can send for some.
Any ideas?
Thank you.

6 Comments:

Blogger African Kelli said...

I'm going there in January -- otherwise no can help. Hope you figure it out!

10:42 AM  
Blogger The Calico Cat said...

no ideas - sorry...

11:18 AM  
Blogger woof nanny said...

Great info Sue! I may go that route. I could always do another trip down to PV too :)

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've just been to PV, sorry I didn't see your email sooner coz I bought 3 bags from this shop. I think it was called something like Rolling Stones ... 'something' Stones.I'll think a bit harder on it and get back to you.

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just bought a bag from them at the Barcelo Maya Colonial Resort outside of Playa Del Carmen.. There is a shop at the resort and a large shop in Playa Del Carmen located on 5th Avenue. You could research leather on that street and call them. Hope that helps.
(PS. I found your post by searching for the brand as I LOVE this purse and there are none anywhere!)

7:02 PM  
Blogger mandy said...

hey I stumbled upon theier website by typing d'luciano moda mexico into google...they have a link that says contacto...so I figure somone speaks english..unfortunitly the website is in spanish, but I would try to leave a message anyway..

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home