Thursday, June 22, 2006

Photo Friday

asb
Not a booth photo, but still fun nevertheless. Me: ASB (Associated Student Body) Commissioner of Girl's Activities, Monte Vista High School in Spring Valley, California.

I thrived in that role. I loved organizing events, getting things done.

For some reason, I love my wedge shoes here (totally in style again now). If I remember correctly, the pants were rust-colored polyester. Only the telephone cord betrays the age of this photo. I love how photos capture a moment in time and freeze it forever.
(sorry to post on Thursday night, but a girl has gotta do what a girl has gotta do).

Note: Photobooth Friday is a weekly group photo posting, developed by the lovely Andrea.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember those wedge shoes. I fell off them and broke my foot...the left, I think.

I love the photo, B., very evocative. But it does bring back memories of high school and that swelling on my foot the size of a tennis ball.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

Oh my God, I had rust-colored polyester pants too. I remember my mom gave me a sweater that matched perfectly. I felt so grown up when I wore that outfit because for once I wasn't in jeans and sneakers. (I'm reading some of your archives tonight because I wanted to link to some good stuff on your blog.)

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home