Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Jamaica, 1985

No sewing to show right now, and jury duty is adding to the mix. So, what the heck, why not post another photo? I'm revealing my age with this one.
Jamaica, 1985
Trip to Jamaica with my friend Missy and her brother Fred. It was wild to drive from the right side of the car, and shift with my left hand...and try to figure out how to negotiate circular streets when everything was, in my view, backward. I loved that dress I was wearing. Jamaica was so third world, I grew tired of being harassed for money. But travel was new to me then. I think I would enjoy it more now. Perhaps I'll return one day.
So many places to see in the world...
People to meet, things to do and learn about...

1 Comments:

Blogger African Kelli said...

Lovely! I've never been, but what isn't to love about an island that gave us Mr. Marley?

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home